Curious how much the people you text like you?
We all have a sense, but sometimes we aren't sure.
You’ve always wondered whether or not you put more effort into your relationship than your significant other. Time to see if that feeling is justified.
Crushh is an algorithm-driven app that scans your text messages with your crush, family, and friends to see how much they really like you…secretly.
It doesn’t matter if you’re single, dating, in a relationship, or married – our app works for anyone who uses SMS texting in their relationships. We’ll give you scores and charts of your closest relationships based on machine learning.
Imagine Crushh as the friend you hand your phone to for their honest, unbiased view of a text exchange. We give you that perspective, but instead of relying on memory or guesswork, we give you artificial intelligence based on data (your actual conversations) and algorithms that can interpret the words and patterns.
Crushh is the “anti-dating-app” app, picking up where typical dating apps leave off. Instead of trying to match you with a stranger, we focus on the relationships you already have. Imagine having the ability to see the signs that your boyfriend or girlfriend is going to break up with you. Or reveal someone you didn’t realize was secretly in love with you. No love quiz, psychic, matchmaker, or horoscope can do this (quite the same way).
How it works:
Simply download and install, and select the contact you want analyzed. Within seconds, the app will show you how much that person likes you compared to how much you like them. You’ll then get a score out of 5 indicating who likes who more, where a 2.5 means you like (or hate) each other equally.
You even get a chart showing how the score has changed over the life of your relationship, along with measures of engagement and interest. It will even show the corresponding texts from any day so you can use it to pinpoint the exact messages that could have caused a change in the relationship.
- Analyzes messages already in your phone, so no additional steps needed
- Immediate and easy to read scores (0 - 5)
- Accuracy which improves with time and information
- Self-correcting scores when you provide feedback
- Only user knows texts are being analyzed (thus “shh” in Crushh)
- Charts how a relationship has changed over time (not like any astrology chart can)
- Employs machine learning algorithms to adjust for personal behavior
- Algorithms are targeted for English, but they can work for almost any language (we’re working on others)
- We’re working on making Crushh work on other platforms so stay tuned!